We’ve all joined a Minecraft server only to find that all of the land within the first few thousand blocks from the spawn has already been claimed. You might be looking for more land, or you may be interested in playing Minecraft in pure survival mode. Either way you’ll be interested in our new world.
We just recently completed a large, empty, brand new world that is open to anyone who is interested. Unlike the current world the new world will be a survival only world meaning that you won’t be able to use creative mode, or spawn in items, even if you are a donator. Essentially the new world is setup to be as fair and legit as possible, everyone will have the default copper permissions.
If you are already a member of Red Hallow you can go ahead and teleport to the new world (/warp RHSurv). If you aren’t already a member you can easily get whitelisted by filling out a form on our website. Good luck with the new pure survival world. We’ve listed some tips that might help you out below.
- Survival and default worlds have separate inventories.
- XP, level, and health are also separate.
- The survival world has a higher difficulty.
- Our new world allows you to setup shops, and trade with NPCs.
- All of the old rules apply to the new world.
- No stealing/griefing.
- Keep buildings tidy.
- Don’t build within 200 blocks of the spawn.